Applications for the 2018-2019 Season are closed
Deadline: Monday, July 16
EST/Youngblood is currently accepting applications for membership beginning in the 2018-2019 season. Applications are open to New York City metro area resident playwrights under 30 years old. Membership includes attendance at all weekly meetings, monthly (or more frequent) performances, readings and retreats. There is no set term of membership, and members often stay through the season that includes their 30th birthday. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Please complete the form below and include the following materials:
- WRITING SAMPLE - up to 25 pages. This can be part of a longer piece or a one-act. Send whatever you think best represents where you are as a playwright right now.
- LETTER - The "why Youngblood" letter. Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in membership in the group.
- RESUME - Your current playwriting resume.
- FULL-LENGTH PLAY - A completed full-length play in its entirety. Note: this can be the full play from which the initial 25 pages was excerpted, or an entirely different piece. In most cases, this additional material will only be read if you are selected as a finalist.
- Combine the above items, in that order (sample, letter, resume, full-length), into a single PDF file.
- The file name should be your last name and first initial - i.e., TOLAN_R.pdf.
- Upload the PDF file using the Upload link below.