Like a gym membership, ESTpass allows Pass-holders to access as many EST performances as they wish for only $35 a month! Join today!
- Join ESTpass online or by phone at 212.247.4982 x115. (EST Members may join by clicking here).
- Book tickets in advance online or show up at the theatre whenever the urge strikes. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Flash your Pass, enjoy the show, then come back again!
- Guaranteed admission to all EST shows, subject to availability.
- Up to 50% discount on tickets for friends (for the same performance).
- No charge to see a production more than once.
- No charge for ticket replacements and/or exchanges.
- No processing or initiation fee.
Q. How do I join? A. An initial 3 month, $105 payment must be paid in full through OvationTix by clicking here.
Q. How will I be billed? A. A $35 automatic recurring monthly payment must be set up through PayPal due on the 1st of each month, starting with the 4th month.
Q. What if I change my mind? A. ESTpass may be canceled at any time with no penalty. The Pass-holder must notify Ryan McWilliams (EST Marketing Manager) of cancellation, and end recurring payments through Amazon, at least one week before the end of final active month.
Q. What happens if my membership lapses? A. If a Pass-holder’s membership lapses, s/he must once again commit to 3 months to renew the pass.
Q. Can I put my membership on hold? A. Pass-holders may put their ESTpass on hold for up to 3 months, by notifying Ryan McWilliams at least 1 week before the end of the final active month, for a charge of $5/month. In addition, your membership will be put on hold over the summer months when there are no shows and start back up automatically at the beginning of the next season.
Q. When can I use my Bring-a-Friend Discount? A. Bring a Friend discount applies only for the same performance that you attend and is only available at the box office, limit 1 per performance.
Q. Can I really come whenever I want? A. Yes, Pass-holders may attend the same show more than once; however repeat attendance may only be reserved on the same day as the performance the Pass-holder wishes to see.
Q. Can I use my ESTpass for all events at EST? A. Fundraising Events and Special Events are not included with ESTpass. Tickets to those events must be purchased separately.
Q. Will I have to rejoin at the start of the next season? A. No, your membership will be put on hold over the summer months, and start back up automatically at the start of the next season, unless you choose to cancel.